Freelancer - HELP ME Please!

Ryan

How do i beat Hovis at the race in the Dublin system? I
get the lead for a few seconds and then eventually my
thrusters drain my power and i have to lay off them... by
that time his faster ship is almost half a lap ahead of
me. I am at level 11 and am flying a B-224-F series
Cavalier light fighter with an Advanced thruster. I have
tried selling all my equiptment to lighten the ship but
that did not seem to make a difference. Please help.

Hi Ryan,

I posted suggestions in reply to your first post. :)

Cheers,
Jimmy.