Two screens atttached to D800 on D-port

Windows Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional version 5.1.2600 Service
Pack 2

Shell Version:6.0.2900.2578

Internet Explorer Version: 6.0.2900.2180

I have my latitude D800 attached to a D-port. Works fine.

I have a external LCD attached to the VGA connector on the back.

If I connect a 2nd screen to the DVI connector will the D800 support dual
screens (not using the notebook screen)

Must be a tough question. No replies!

"Robert Kelly" <RobKelly34@Yahoo.com> top-posted himself:
>Must be a tough question. No replies!

Dunno, don' t have another monitor to try. SOunds like you have all
the bits you need to try it out, just make sure you get the DVI
monitor from some place with a liberal return policy and unpack it
carefully so you can return it in pristine condition if it doesn't do
what you want.

The D600 does have dual-head video, so thig might work... Please let
us know!

"Robert Kelly" <RobKelly34@Yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I have my latitude D800 attached to a D-port. Works fine.

Oops, I have a D600, dunno if the D800 has dual-head video, but it's
easy enough to figure out...