WTB or Borrow!! Used System 1 Pin Extractor tool (Molex 11..

Rebuilding my first and probably last System 1. Need to rebuild
connectors. Promise to return to a willing lender (I have 100% positive
feedback on eBay: user name "sick-and-tired"). Hate to buy new and pay
minimum shipping for something I plan to use once. Thanks.

I use a dental pic for system 1 molex connectors. I've tried the molex
(pic) tool and it didn't work at all on the type your talking about...
Dental pic worked great.

zTim

You can also get one of those mini Stanley eyeglass screwdriver sets at
Home Depot for around $5.00. Cheap enough to grind, or file them if
necessary to make them the perfect size.

Mike

The standard bulletin board push pin recommended by Steve B. really
does the trick. Thanks to Steve and everyone else for the ideas.

I just discovered a very good, cheap alternative tool. An ordinary push-pin
is strong enough and just long enough to suffice.

- Steve