Printing from word processors

I recently developed a printing problem. I can print photos, internet pages
and documents from Acrobat, but I can not print anything from a word
processing program. I tried Wordpad, Notepad and MS Word and the only thing I
get is a blank page. I have two printers and it does the same thing on both.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about printing word processors

    Check the Black cartridge for ink.

    Rick Sokol wrote:
    > I recently developed a printing problem. I can print photos, internet pages
    > and documents from Acrobat, but I can not print anything from a word
    > processing program. I tried Wordpad, Notepad and MS Word and the only thing I
    > get is a blank page. I have two printers and it does the same thing on both.
    > Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Processors Windows XP