Printing from word processors

August 2, 2005 11:34:02 PM

I recently developed a printing problem. I can print photos, internet pages
and documents from Acrobat, but I can not print anything from a word
processing program. I tried Wordpad, Notepad and MS Word and the only thing I
get is a blank page. I have two printers and it does the same thing on both.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 1:15:20 PM

Check the Black cartridge for ink.

!