remote desktop on Windows XP Professional

I have Win XP PRO installed and somehow I lost the remote desktop connection
from my system. I am not able to see that in
start->Programs->accessories->communication.

How can I get back remote desktop connection. Any help is appreciated.

sri_data wrote:
> I have Win XP PRO installed and somehow I lost the remote
> desktop connection from my system. I am not able to see that
> in start->Programs->accessories->communication.
>
> How can I get back remote desktop connection. Any help is
> appreciated.

You need to recreate the shortcut. Here's how:
In Windows Explorer navigate to this location

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start
Menu\Programs\Accessories\Communications

Right click in the right hand pane and select New -> Shortcut.
This should launch the Create Shortcut Wizard.
Enter mstsc.exe in the location box.
Click Next.
Enter Remote Desktop Connection as the name of the new
shortcut.
Hit the Finish button.
Test your new shortcut.

Nepatsfan