Ture hd sound from pc?

edit um deleted account
2 answers Last reply
More about ture sound
  1. If your PC and playback software will support Dolby TruHD playback through HDMI you just need a surround sound system that supports TruHD. This will have HDMI input for the PC and outputs that will feed your TV.
  2. thats all i needed to know. i been looking for pc speakers but came up short. and read all kinds of stuff on sound system just did not know if it output the video. Thanks :wahoo:
Ask a new question

Read More

HD Audio