hello ihave this problem from about 1 week now ...i cannot log on my Yahoo
email account well they appeared a Yahoo window = TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE PAGE
999 ......?.......well for aboiut 1 week ...? I allready check for
spyware,antivirus...can somebody help please..? i run xp 2 and I have a good
pc..thanks

Please go through the discussions here:-
http://aspirasi.org/blog/archives/2004/05/yahoo_the_page.html

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

luishugo wrote:

> hello ihave this problem from about 1 week now ...i cannot log on my Yahoo
> email account well they appeared a Yahoo window = TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE PAGE
> 999 ......?.......well for aboiut 1 week ...? I allready check for
> spyware,antivirus...can somebody help please..? i run xp 2 and I have a good
> pc..thanks

thanks for the info but what is the solution.....? I even cannot send a email
to yahoo because doesn't have ii it is really frustated ..the way yahoo
managed ...please stil help..thanks

"S.Sengupta" wrote:

> Please go through the discussions here:-
> http://aspirasi.org/blog/archives/2004/05/yahoo_the_page.html
>
> regards,
> ssg MS-MVP
>
> luishugo wrote:
>
> > hello ihave this problem from about 1 week now ...i cannot log on my Yahoo
> > email account well they appeared a Yahoo window = TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE PAGE
> > 999 ......?.......well for aboiut 1 week ...? I allready check for
> > spyware,antivirus...can somebody help please..? i run xp 2 and I have a good
> > pc..thanks

hello i just reply this message to said thanks to mr sengupta I allready
follow up the recomendations and it is allready been fix ..thanks

"luishugo" wrote:

> thanks for the info but what is the solution.....? I even cannot send a email
> to yahoo because doesn't have ii it is really frustated ..the way yahoo
> managed ...please stil help..thanks
>
> "S.Sengupta" wrote:
>
> > Please go through the discussions here:-
> > http://aspirasi.org/blog/archives/2004/05/yahoo_the_page.html
> >
> > regards,
> > ssg MS-MVP
> >
> > luishugo wrote:
> >
> > > hello ihave this problem from about 1 week now ...i cannot log on my Yahoo
> > > email account well they appeared a Yahoo window = TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE PAGE
> > > 999 ......?.......well for aboiut 1 week ...? I allready check for
> > > spyware,antivirus...can somebody help please..? i run xp 2 and I have a good
> > > pc..thanks

TRENDING THREADS