Razer Habu sensitivity issue

Hello,

I've had this mouse for a few months now and the problem I'm having has been occurring since I got the thing. What happens is that every time I reboot my PC, the mouse will not adjust the sensitivity. When I click the sensitivity button it immediately goes to the slowest speed until I unplug the mouse and plug it back in, then it works fine. I've tried reinstalling drivers and updating firmware to no avail [even after a reinstallation of the os]. Anybody know what the problem might be?

Thanks! :hello:
4 answers Last reply
More about razer habu sensitivity issue
  1. Can you check if the problem also happens on other computers?
  2. Hmm Hey There.Am Also Facing The same problem with sensivity.I buyed it 3 yrs ago.

It happens only in my pc.When i connect it to other pc's.This Problem Doesnt Show up
  3. Please Help Me To Get Through This Problem PAH-LEASE!
  4. Well strangely enough, the problem seems to have just disappeared....i know that sounds strange. I updated firmware and drivers and I haven't had the problem since. I guess I would say try using a different usb port, or completely uninstalling the old drivers [and a full registry clean if you can afterward], reboot, and reinstall from scratch.

I love this mouse to death but neither Microsoft or Razer seems to want to deal with the support for it...rather annoying :o
Ask a new question

Read More

Mice Razer Peripherals