Razer Habu sensitivity issue

fleshfries

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2009
Hello,

I've had this mouse for a few months now and the problem I'm having has been occurring since I got the thing. What happens is that every time I reboot my PC, the mouse will not adjust the sensitivity. When I click the sensitivity button it immediately goes to the slowest speed until I unplug the mouse and plug it back in, then it works fine. I've tried reinstalling drivers and updating firmware to no avail [even after a reinstallation of the os]. Anybody know what the problem might be?

Thanks! :hello:

G

Hmm Hey There.Am Also Facing The same problem with sensivity.I buyed it 3 yrs ago.

It happens only in my pc.When i connect it to other pc's.This Problem Doesnt Show up

fleshfries

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2009
Well strangely enough, the problem seems to have just disappeared....i know that sounds strange. I updated firmware and drivers and I haven't had the problem since. I guess I would say try using a different usb port, or completely uninstalling the old drivers [and a full registry clean if you can afterward], reboot, and reinstall from scratch.

I love this mouse to death but neither Microsoft or Razer seems to want to deal with the support for it...rather annoying :eek: