WMS System 11 Flipper Links Question

I have a flipper link that is all chewed up and needs a replacement.
I have some extra links but I think they are the wrong type.

Here is a picture from Clay's guides:
http://www.pinrepair.com/sys11/wpclink.jpg

I have the top type. My current link looks chewed like the bottom.
But I think I need the type that is in the middle? I couldn't see
anywhere it said that you could use the top, "beefier" style of link.

Is this correct?

The one in the middle is the correct link for Sys 11 if you're going to use
the original sys 11 return spring. The Sys 11 return spring will rub the top
link and chew it up in no time flat.

The link you want is A-10656

The WPC style link is A-12293 or A-15847 IIRC.

Make sure to use the A-12111 coil stops, too, the A-12390 were for later WPC
games.

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com