Bootup error Messages

I get the following message windows on bootup that the following can't be
found and they have to be removed or added to the registry:
C:\Windows\..\Program~1\Common~1\Micros~1\MSINFO\info32.exe and
C:\Windows\..\Program~1\Common~1\Micros~1\MSINFO\msinfo32.exe
I also can't open Word 2000 because of a Runtime problem error message. All
errors occurred at the same time.
Running Win XP SP1. Would appreciate any help. Thanks
--
frajul2

For the 1st part :-

Disable references to info32 & msinfo32.exe from Windows Startup tab in
MSCONFIG.

How to troubleshoot by using the System Configuration utility in Windows XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310560

In addition, run a virus scan, just in case.

Trend Micro Sysclean package
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=10820

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP