henry

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2003

Hello

Following advice for a previous problem I am trying to update my
firewall - ZoneAlarm. Having downloaded the file
(zlsSETUP_60_631_003.exe) I get the following error messages whilst
trying to run it:

Validation failed for ....system32\vsmonapi.dll

Validation failed for ...system32\vsdata.dll.

Any ideas please?

Henry

Hi Henry,
Visit this
http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/board/message?board.id=inst&message.id=28621&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

--
Regards,
Pramit Roy

"Henry" wrote:

> Hello
>
> Following advice for a previous problem I am trying to update my
> firewall - ZoneAlarm. Having downloaded the file
> (zlsSETUP_60_631_003.exe) I get the following error messages whilst
> trying to run it:
>
> Validation failed for ....system32\vsmonapi.dll
>
> Validation failed for ...system32\vsdata.dll.
>
> Any ideas please?
>
> Henry

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

Henry wrote:

> Hello
>
> Following advice for a previous problem I am trying to update my
> firewall - ZoneAlarm. Having downloaded the file
> (zlsSETUP_60_631_003.exe) I get the following error messages whilst
> trying to run it:
>
> Validation failed for ....system32\vsmonapi.dll
>
> Validation failed for ...system32\vsdata.dll.
>
> Any ideas please?
>
> Henry

Check with zone alarm tech support and forums.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User