FS: SW:E1 NOS plastic set and ramps

Last response: in Video Games
June 13, 2005 7:03:03 AM

I have a complete set of NOS plastics (taken off an unused kit), the smaller
blue ramp, and the main ramp. The main ramp has the decals but not the toys
or reed sensors. All were taken off an NOS factory conversion kit.$35 for
the plastic set, $45 for the blue ramp, $55 for the main ramp, buy pays
shipping. email if interested.

Mark

More about : nos plastic set ramps

Anonymous
June 13, 2005 9:31:36 AM

main ramp and plastic set are gone, the blue ramp is still available.

!