Can someone tell me the wiring on the BSD drop target swit..

Hi there, I ahave been having troubles with switch #15 on my Bram
stokers Dracula. I think the switch, which is part of the Drop target
asembly, may be wired wrong. Can someone tell me how their switch is
wired?

Mine has two green-brown wires in the center switch lug, and and one
white-green wire on each of the other switch lugs.

Maybe take a close up pic of it?

Appreciate your help :)

-cAyle

Crazy, cause when it was working properly, the white-greens were split
up on different lugs, and all 3 lugs had wires on them :/

I'll try puttin the 2 white/green on the smae lug

Just compare to your other switches. White wire ( with stripe ) and black
end of the diode on the outside of the two lugs close together, green wire
( with stripe ) in the center, then silver banded end of the diode on the
far lug.

In this case the two white/green stripe are together on one lug, the
green/brown stripe wires are together on one lug. Don't split up wires of
the same color, they are part of the switch matrix. LTG :)

"Cayle George" <caylegeorge@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi there, I ahave been having troubles with switch #15 on my Bram
> stokers Dracula. I think the switch, which is part of the Drop target
> asembly, may be wired wrong. Can someone tell me how their switch is
> wired?
>
> Mine has two green-brown wires in the center switch lug, and and one
> white-green wire on each of the other switch lugs.
>
> Maybe take a close up pic of it?
>
> Appreciate your help :)
>
> -cAyle

Adi

All 3 lugs CANNOT have wires on them you'll have phantom closure switches
and confuse the matrix. Lloyd gave you a good suggestion.

Adi
www.txpinball.com