microsoft hearts for windows 98 download

need anyones help in loacting the site to download
microsoft hearts for windows 98.
please contact me at penfold_4 @ yahoo.com
asp. starting to hate microsoft serch. lol
just want to play hearts off line on the computer.
1 answer Last reply
More about microsoft hearts windows download
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.discussion (More info?)

    Hi Penfold,

    No need to download it, here's what to do..

    Here is the procedure to uninstall or reinstall Windows Games:

    Click START / Settings / Control Panel / Add-Remove Programs /
    Click on the Windows Setup tab and double-click Accessories.
    Uncheck and then recheck the box beside Games Click OK twice.

    You might be asked for your Windows CD to complete the install. :-)

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "penfold_4" <penfold_4@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:18ba501c44b4e$b3334330$a101280a@phx.gbl...
    | need anyones help in loacting the site to download
    | microsoft hearts for windows 98.
    | please contact me at penfold_4 @ yahoo.com
    | asp. starting to hate microsoft serch. lol
    | just want to play hearts off line on the computer.

Windows 98 Download Microsoft Video Games