500 update ???

If I need to update firmware for my MN-500 from where can
I download it. In the update site there's only one link &
I think its for MN-700 (new).

Similarly how can one download only drivers for adapters
like MN-520, the selection page is completely out...

Thanks in advance for any clues.
1 answer Last reply
More about update

    MSBNDownload.exe is an update package that contains the latest version of
    all the components and will update what needs to be updated for the whole
    product line including the MN-500 series products.

    It does not update drivers if you do not have the software installed. If the
    software is installed, it will update the software which will update the
    drivers. It will update firmware without requiring the software to be
    installed.

    Since the software (MSBNSoftware.exe) is now available as a download and it
    includes the drivers, the drivers are not available separately.

    --
    Neel Malik
    Program Manager

    "Pradeep" <pradfree@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > If I need to update firmware for my MN-500 from where can
    > I download it. In the update site there's only one link &
    > I think its for MN-700 (new).
    >
    > Similarly how can one download only drivers for adapters
    > like MN-520, the selection page is completely out...
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any clues.

Routers Download Hardware Microsoft Networking