My New Pinball.....Cake!

Wow! That thing looks pretty dang big, too. Very nice ;-)

Oh, and happy 40th!!!

Randy

"dmp65" <davepauk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> My wife surprised me on my 40th birthday yesterday by making a pinball
> cake of my favorite game.
>
> http://www.98bottlesofbeer.com/thumbnails.php?album=6
>
> It plays really slow. I can't decide whether to clearcoat the
> playfield,....or just eat it ;-)
>
> Dave

That is beyond words! What a fantastic wife to go to all that trouble.
Congrats on one more year!

Doug

Thanks, guys. I am pretty lucky for many reasons!

The mechanicals of the game consisted of 3 layers of chocolate cake,
with a buttery smooth icing for added protection, uh, I mean flavor.

The cabinet measured about 2.5 feet long x 1 feet wide.

Sadly, it is now half that size :p

Dave

Happy Birthday Dave! And wow thats an awesome cake. I showed the wife
too, maybe I'll get one like that next year ;)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

so... auto clear or varathane for the clearcoat? :p

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
http://www.passionforpinball.com

Nice Dave, and Happy 40th! Nice lookin' Cake!~Pinball Bret

What a great wife you must have. I'll have to show that to mine to
kick start the guilt complex for my next birthday. Happy 40th!

Nice cake happy 40th Dave!! Did it taste as good as it looked and what
flavor or kinda cake, mmmmmm I love cake.

Trin
"dmp65" <davepauk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> My wife surprised me on my 40th birthday yesterday by making a pinball
> cake of my favorite game.
>
> http://www.98bottlesofbeer.com/thumbnails.php?album=6
>
> It plays really slow. I can't decide whether to clearcoat the
> playfield,....or just eat it ;-)
>
> Dave

Your a luck guy Dave. She must really love ya. Have a happy 40!

Dave

dmp65 wrote:
> My wife surprised me on my 40th birthday yesterday by making a pinball
> cake of my favorite game.
>
> http://www.98bottlesofbeer.com/thumbnails.php?album=6
>
> It plays really slow. I can't decide whether to clearcoat the
> playfield,....or just eat it ;-)
>
> Dave

Nice lookin' cake there youngster! The siderails look a little...crunchy.

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

dmp65 wrote:
> My wife surprised me on my 40th birthday yesterday by making a pinball
> cake of my favorite game.
>
> http://www.98bottlesofbeer.com/thumbnails.php?album=6
>
> It plays really slow. I can't decide whether to clearcoat the
> playfield,....or just eat it ;-)
>
> Dave

you are very lucky to have somone so caring. happy b-day. that cake is
beyond words:)

Ohhh so cool. My wife will now have to try something like this. Not
as big though. Happy Birthday!!!!

dmp65 wrote:
> My wife surprised me on my 40th birthday yesterday by making a pinball
> cake of my favorite game.
>
> http://www.98bottlesofbeer.com/thumbnails.php?album=6
>
> It plays really slow. I can't decide whether to clearcoat the
> playfield,....or just eat it ;-)

It's a true luxury to have a parter that not only tolerates, but
accepts and embraces your hobby.

Oh yeah, and happy birthday. ;)

Yeah, that takes the cake!

GRY

"BWAGNER5150" <wagner_benjamin@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Wow! That is amazing! That has got to be the perfect cake!

Congrats on the birthday, the cake, and a terrific wife! At first
glance I thought it may have been your 76th birthday... :)

BTW, is that a typo on the playfield or is there a hidden meaning where
it says 1978 instead of 1976?

Robert
-----
http://www.robertwinter.com

dmp65 wrote:
> My wife surprised me on my 40th birthday yesterday by making a pinball
> cake of my favorite game.
>
> http://www.98bottlesofbeer.com/thumbnails.php?album=6
>
> It plays really slow. I can't decide whether to clearcoat the
> playfield,....or just eat it ;-)
>
> Dave

Ha ha! Good eye, Robert.

In a mad rush to get the cake finished in time for my party, my wife
mistakenly put '78 instead of '76 and didn't have time to correct it.

No worries, though. I fixed the problem with my fork ;-)

Thanks again everyone for the birthday wishes and kudos on the cake. I
showed her all the postings here and she's very appreciative.

Dave

Sweet! , quite literally, all around!! Cake was sweet, wife was sweet,
it doesn't get much better than that!

Happy B-Day!

Happy B-Day! That is one AWESOME cake. Your wife need to start selling
these! NIB B-day cake $199!