FS: Bulk Box of 100 #67 Lamps

More great deals! This is a bulk box of 100 #67 flasher lamps.

$21 Shipped!

now those I ain't ne'er heard of afore :) what uses them? pardon my
ignorance :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Yer darn right it's a good deal! What else do you expect from me?!

These were used extensively in System 80B games, you know, everyones
favorites! I've just got far too many due to a recent acquisition.

They are sold by the way. To someone that also appreciates 80B
machines in the way that I do.

Gott Lieb? wrote:
> Cliffy wrote:
> > now those I ain't ne'er heard of afore :) what uses them? pardon my
> > ignorance :)
> >
> > rondondo@comcast.net wrote:
> >
> >> More great deals! This is a bulk box of 100 #67 flasher lamps.
> >>
> >> $21 Shipped!
>
> Gottlieb Genesis uses at least 20 of them. Some in the head and some
> for the PF animation light show.
>
> BTW, this is a really good price. They normally aren't that cheap.
>
> Jim
> --
> flipper [at] pa [dot] net

GTB sys 3 games
size of a 89 bulb
check the chart man.. check the chart :)
Timathie