Williams High Speed for sale

Just took this pin as partial trade on one of my personal games. Looks
really nice (pics available). Plays well and has beacon topper. Appears
to have been shopped no too long ago. $950 or trades considered + or -
cash. I am especially seeking a Stern Playboy, Diner, No Fear, Viper
Night Driving, TOM, Cirqus Voltaire, Junk Yard, No Good Gofers or
Revenge From Mars. Prices must be reasonable. I will also purchase
these or most other Dot Matrix straight out for cash. (434) 401-8101.

Hello Folks, Sorry that I forgot to mention my location.
Forest, Virginia 24551 (which is very near Lynchburg)

Looks like he's in Lynchburg, VA.