Tipss to Deal With Black Friday Crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

r_manic

Administrator
It's that time of the year, where really really low prices attract mobs of shoppers who are, among other things, looking for cheap laptops.

I've always done my shopping online, but I know some of the best deals require a trip to the store. So, aside from lining up outside as early as possible, what other tips can veteran Black Friday shoppers here share with the rest of us? :D

Based off of news in recent years, one piece of advice would not to get trampled to death. It amazes me how some people are that obsessed with getting into the store to save a few bucks.

The tramplings were not simply to save a few bucks. These horrible things occurred because people were trying to get their hands on a Christmas Gift for their kids that was in short supply. Which, by the way is even worse than trying to save some money. Idiots.

r_manic

Administrator
What disturbed me during the 2008 Black Friday crush was guy getting trampled to death. Apparently the paramedics had a hard time getting to him because some shoppers were unwilling to give way and lose their place.

Guess this is more proof that it's better to shop online! Try it out offline, then buy it online :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS