john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Hi Dad;
Well I sent it out to her and it didn't come back so I will assume that
it was good.

I thanked them and told them we enjoyed the pies.

It is raining here on and off, the girls went home and have gone to
school. They enjoyed today, I still have to find out about the red head
though, but they weren't home when I called.

Love;
John

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 23:14:30 GMT, John <j.jblwl@verizon.net> wrote:

>Hi Dad;
>Well I sent it out to her and it didn't come back so I will assume that
>it was good.
>
>I thanked them and told them we enjoyed the pies.
>
>It is raining here on and off, the girls went home and have gone to
>school. They enjoyed today, I still have to find out about the red head
>though, but they weren't home when I called.
>
>Love;
>John

Thanks for the update

John <j.jblwl@verizon.net> wrote:

[Not sure why you apparently changed your name and never bothered to
tell me, but never mind.]

> Hi Dad;

Hi son,

> Well I sent it out to her and it didn't come back so I will assume that
> it was good.

Well, you know what the postal/e-mail system are like, so don't get
your hopes up. Look what happened to your message to me. I was lucky to
spot it here, but my inbox is empty like the Sahara. Bloody computers!

> I thanked them and told them we enjoyed the pies.

Yeah, they were lovely. A little rich, but lovely.

> It is raining here on and off, the girls went home and have gone to
> school.

"girls"? I thought I only had one grandson. Your mother never tells me
these things!

> They enjoyed today, I still have to find out about the red head
> though,

Sorry, I am confused. Are you talking about the redhead or the red
head. If the former then please tell me more. If the latter, then don't
bother.

> but they weren't home when I called.

I told you not to call people when they're not home. Why do you
insist doing these silly things?

> Love;
> John

Love,