Dimension 4300S sound upgrade?

Hi,

If I put a Hercules Gamesurround Fortissimo III 7.1 in my Dimension 4300S,
would the sound be much improved or would there not be much difference
(excluding speaker set-up)?

Thanks again,

Andy, UK

"Andrew Lyall" <andy.lyall@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> If I put a Hercules Gamesurround Fortissimo III 7.1 in my Dimension 4300S,
> would the sound be much improved or would there not be much difference
> (excluding speaker set-up)?
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Andy, UK

If you're an unwashed cretin (like me), then no.

If you're an audiophile with an accompanying set of top-of-the-line Klipsch
speakers, maybe to yes.

jmo.

Stew