What software do I download?

Hello,all:
A friend of mine ask me:
His PC's is winxp profession,but he want to know:if he want to act the PC as
a server that can run asp file,he
should download what software?thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about what software download

    How do I install IIS on my Windows XP computer?
    http://www.petri.co.il/install_iis_on_windows_xp.htm

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Lee Tow" wrote:

    | Hello,all:
    | A friend of mine ask me:
    | His PC's is winxp profession,but he want to know:if he want to act the PC as
    | a server that can run asp file,he
    | should download what software?thanks.

    Hi Lee,

    Have you friend go to Start - Help and Support and do a search for iis.

    --
    Regards,
    Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

    Lee Tow wrote:
    > Hello,all:
    > A friend of mine ask me:
    > His PC's is winxp profession,but he want to know:if he
    > want to act the PC as a server that can run asp file,he
    > should download what software?thanks.

Download Microsoft Software Windows XP