What software do I download?

August 4, 2005 1:52:35 AM

Hello,all:
A friend of mine ask me:
His PC's is winxp profession,but he want to know:if he want to act the PC as
a server that can run asp file,he
should download what software?thanks.

More about : software download

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 1:52:36 AM

How do I install IIS on my Windows XP computer?
http://www.petri.co.il/install_iis_on_windows_xp.htm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Lee Tow" wrote:

| Hello,all:
| A friend of mine ask me:
| His PC's is winxp profession,but he want to know:if he want to act the PC as
| a server that can run asp file,he
| should download what software?thanks.
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 1:52:36 AM

Hi Lee,

Have you friend go to Start - Help and Support and do a search for iis.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

!