wireless connection

Last response: in Networking
a b D Laptop
a b F Wireless
July 30, 2004 2:21:24 PM

hi,
i received a new laptop and am trying to add it to my
existing network. Everything seems to be working, I mean
my adapter finds the network and I can ever acess the
base via the laptop, however I cannot access the
internet. The laptop isn't using the wireless connection
as an internet gateway, What should I do?

More about : wireless connection

July 30, 2004 7:31:51 PM

what is the ip address u r getting