wireless connection

hi,
i received a new laptop and am trying to add it to my
existing network. Everything seems to be working, I mean
my adapter finds the network and I can ever acess the
base via the laptop, however I cannot access the
internet. The laptop isn't using the wireless connection
as an internet gateway, What should I do?
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless connection

    what is the ip address u r getting

Routers Laptops Wireless Connection Internet Networking