Junk Yard vs. Champion Pub

I have a JY and was curious to see if CP is a better pin, as I have
someone who wants to trade me my JY for his CP. Would like to get the
groups opinion, any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

-Joe

I think JY is a horrid game. CP is not great either, but it's better
than JY IMO.

I think JY is a very fun game, but also one that I would get tired of
very quickly if I owned it. CP has never really thrilled me but if
you're bored with JY it might be worth a trade just to have something
different to play.

lastheathen@gmail.com wrote:
> I think JY is a very fun game

As long as the Dog is disabled....

CP is a real stinker, IMO. Once you get to fighting for cash, that is
the only thing you do, over and over and over. While the toys are cool,
they don't make up for that.

John!

joeymac84@aol.com wrote:
> I have a JY and was curious to see if CP is a better pin, as I have
> someone who wants to trade me my JY for his CP. Would like to get the
> groups opinion, any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
>
> -Joe

Just sell it to that Rondondo guy. He's a cheap-ass, but will come
with cash and empty your basement, garage and anywhere else you can
stash a pin!

joeymac84@aol.com wrote:
> I have a JY and was curious to see if CP is a better pin, as I have
> someone who wants to trade me my JY for his CP. Would like to get the
> groups opinion, any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
>
> -Joe

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

I'd say trade "Only" if you are really bored w/ the JunkYard,,
This is a good way to keep a Fresh Pin in your collection &
same for the other guy, ( Me & a few friends do this ) But if it was
trading for Keeps, then I'd keep the JY,, CP doesnt do a thing for me
( at least there are still NOS playfields for that game around )
with good reason =) < Flame-Suit on >.

Pin-Del,

Joe,
Holy heck. My opinion is that they are both good games, but JY is
the better.

-Al

Both are unplayable borefests. Run into the night screaming before buying
either one of those miscarraiges. I refuse to validate either one with a
choice.

You're probably tired of the JY, so CP will be "fresh" for a little while,
but you will be wanting something else after a short visit with that thing
too, so keep looking even if you do trade.

Those two games are lateral to one another to me (very near the bottom of
the heap).

<joeymac84@aol.com> wrote in message
> I have a JY and was curious to see if CP is a better pin, as I have
> someone who wants to trade me my JY for his CP. Would like to get the
> groups opinion, any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
>
> -Joe

TRENDING THREADS