Battery for Back-up UPS

My UPS is probably 2 years old (APC, model # BE 500U)

How long should I expect the battery to last??

If I need a replacement battery, where do I get it and what do I ask for (is
there a battery # code or something like that)?

Also, any recommendations regarding a good site to go to for buying such
replacement batteries

Mel

"MB_" <mel@prodigy.invalid.net> wrote in message
> My UPS is probably 2 years old (APC, model # BE 500U)
>
> How long should I expect the battery to last??
>
> If I need a replacement battery, where do I get it and what do I ask for
> (is there a battery # code or something like that)?
>
> Also, any recommendations regarding a good site to go to for buying such
> replacement batteries
>
> Mel

www.apc.com

All your questions are answered on the APC web site (www.apcc.com). In brief, here they are:

1. Up to 6 years.
2. APC.
3. APC.

Ted Zieglar

"MB_" <mel@prodigy.invalid.net> wrote in message news:BymQe.7834$Yh6.141@fe04.lga...
> My UPS is probably 2 years old (APC, model # BE 500U)
>
> How long should I expect the battery to last??
>
> If I need a replacement battery, where do I get it and what do I ask for (is
> there a battery # code or something like that)?
>
> Also, any recommendations regarding a good site to go to for buying such
> replacement batteries
>
> Mel

thanks

MB
All your questions are answered on the APC web site (www.apcc.com). In
brief, here they are:

1. Up to 6 years.
2. APC.
3. APC.

Ted Zieglar

"MB_" <mel@prodigy.invalid.net> wrote in message
> My UPS is probably 2 years old (APC, model # BE 500U)
>
> How long should I expect the battery to last??
>
> If I need a replacement battery, where do I get it and what do I ask for
> (is
> there a battery # code or something like that)?
>
> Also, any recommendations regarding a good site to go to for buying such
> replacement batteries
>
> Mel

MB_ <mel@prodigy.invalid.net> wrote:
> My UPS is probably 2 years old (APC, model # BE 500U)
>
> How long should I expect the battery to last??
>
> If I need a replacement battery, where do I get it and what do I ask
> for (is there a battery # code or something like that)?
>
> Also, any recommendations regarding a good site to go to for buying
> such replacement batteries

like this?
http://www.schuricht.de/w3a/default.asp?dom=aoc&lan=eng