FS: Panavise Circuit Board Holder

This is invaluable for working on boards of any size. It provides the
extra set of hands you really need! This one is mounted to a plywood
base instead of a suction cup base. It's a little dirty, but works
just fine. I don't need two of them.

$20 shipped in the continental US. A steal!

Looks like it's gone. Another steal from Rondondo... the deal maker!

rondondo@comcast.net wrote:
> This is invaluable for working on boards of any size. It provides the
> extra set of hands you really need! This one is mounted to a plywood
> base instead of a suction cup base. It's a little dirty, but works
> just fine. I don't need two of them.
>
> $20 shipped in the continental US. A steal!

If you still have this I'll buy it from you. Let me know.

kenbo@qsolv.com

Thanks!