WTB: Hollywood Heat Translite and Plastics

Flame away, but I bought a Hollywood heat cheap this weekend. The game
is in good shape except for a couple of holes in the translight and a
chipped slingshot. Anybody want to hook me up?

Thanks,
Matt

Matt:

I have a Hollywood Heat parts game (no boards) that I offered up here
last week and no one seemed to want. I have not looked carefully at
the game, but the translight looked okay and the right slingshot looked
fine. The left one is gone. I also have the instruction cards, score
cards and some of the original paperwork in like new condition. Take
a look at your machine and see if there is anything else you need and
let me know what you need via email at rdonohue at hoyt dot org.

Ron

Matt Hoy wrote:
> Flame away, but I bought a Hollywood heat cheap this weekend. The game
> is in good shape except for a couple of holes in the translight and a
> chipped slingshot. Anybody want to hook me up?
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

TRENDING THREADS