Sign in with
Your question

Notebook mouse?: boycott Logitech!

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
September 13, 2009 1:31:12 PM

I just bought a notebook mouse, a Logitech V220, and it is the biggest POS and this is a mouse we're talking about. You expect it to just work.

The design is really stupid especially the battery replacement system. I've read of several reviews that allow comments of people who can't figure out how to change the battery. It's a real stupid design but I was able to.

When I plug it in, nothing works! What a POS! I am now going to boycott Logitech. Companies shouldn't profit and benefit from releasing pieces of crap!

September 13, 2009 10:11:46 PM

That really helps. Such a shame to waste your time like that.
m
l
Related resources
September 13, 2009 10:40:19 PM

What kind of response were you expecting Canuck?

You have displayed your disappointment with a reasonably budget priced cordless optical mouse... and it appears you have vented.

You haven't asked any technical question.

Were you hoping for boycott support or maybe similar member feedback with similar experience(s) with Logitech?
m
l
September 13, 2009 10:55:17 PM

btk1w1 said:
What kind of response were you expecting Canuck?

You have displayed your disappointment with a reasonably budget priced cordless optical mouse... and it appears you have vented.

You haven't asked any technical question.

Were you hoping for boycott support or maybe similar member feedback with similar experience(s) with Logitech?

Yes.

I am requesting alternatives. Recommendations for a wireless notebook mouse. Even if I considered Logitech, their mice are over $40 for any of the ones that have high ratings. I can't possibly consider those at that price with my experience.
m
l
September 14, 2009 5:04:26 PM

I am using a logitech mx1000, when this thing dies(if it ever does) I will have a hard time replacing it as it the best mouse I have ever used, nicely shaped and solidly built.

Done me well for years now.
m
l
September 21, 2009 6:19:01 AM

What is a good mouse, that has the smaller Nano (type?) USB receiver?

I'll even go with Logitech! ;-) Maybe the V450 Nano? I thought that one looked okay. I want one for my notebook so I don't want a wireless mouse that has the larger flash drive size of usb dongle. I also thought maybe a notebook mouse will be too small so it can be regular size but I want the USB receiver to be the smaller ones (often called a 'Nano' receiver?).
m
l
!