DINER Insert Decals Ready to ship!

These took us alot longer to design than I ever imagined.
We had to do four seperate runs due to the many different colors.

They are Done!

If you want to see what they look like and still want a set for the
sign up price then this is your last chance

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=mcafee%40adelphia%2enet&item_name=DINER%20PLAYFIELD%20INSERT%20DECALS&item_number=DINER%20PLAYFIELD%20INSERT%20DECALS&amount=63%2e25&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&currency_code=USD

You save $21

Here they are to view!

http://www.classic-arcades.com/pinball/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=diner&search_in_description=1

Thanks
Jeff
ClassicArcades Inc.

Cyborg

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2005

Any plans to put the "package deal" up on your main website?

-cyBORG

<mcafee@epix.net> wrote in message
> These took us alot longer to design than I ever imagined.
> We had to do four seperate runs due to the many different colors.
>
> They are Done!
>
> If you want to see what they look like and still want a set for the
> sign up price then this is your last chance

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=mcafee%40adelphia
%2enet&item_name=DINER%20PLAYFIELD%20INSERT%20DECALS&item_number=DINER%20PLA
YFIELD%20INSERT%20DECALS&amount=63%2e25&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&currency_cod
e=USD

> You save $21
>

> Here they are to view!

http://www.classic-arcades.com/pinball/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=d
iner&search_in_description=1

> Thanks
> Jeff
> ClassicArcades Inc.

Cyborg

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2005

Woops my bad, it's on there :)

-cyBORG

"cyBORG" <cyborg@hotmail.com> wrote
> Any plans to put the "package deal" up on your main website?
>
> -cyBORG
>
> <mcafee@epix.net> wrote in message
> > These took us alot longer to design than I ever imagined.
> > We had to do four seperate runs due to the many different colors.
> >
> > They are Done!

http://www.classic-arcades.com/pinball/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=d
> iner&search_in_description=1

> > Thanks
> > Jeff
> > ClassicArcades Inc.

Jeff

My decals arrived safe and sound Saturday. You did an awesome job and
everyone who has a Diner needs to give you a big thanks. I have two
playfields (one in a game and an extra one). Both need work so I might
have to buy another set from you to make sure I'm covered on restoring
them. Again, thanks for taking the time to make these.

Kyle Lindstrom

Thanks Kyle,

The amount of time spent to "vectorize" the artwork was tremendous.
That was the most difficult set to date. Cirqus Voltaire is the one we
just finished up on and that was just as hard as diner

Take some before and after pics

thanks
Jeff
ClassicArcades Inc.

Are you able to print off a custom decal if I supply the .ai file to
you ? I know that others might like to have things printed off.

Maybe you would consider setting something up on your website for
custom decals. You could have various options for # of colors, size of
decal and quantity and provide quotes. Just a thought. There is a
market for this.

Keep up the good work.

David...