Dell Worstation 400

Hi all,

Just received one of these to save it from going down the Dump...Opened it
to find a 36GB 10k SCSI Drive...I want to put it in my other machine, but
cannot get to the screw for the PCI slot because the back of the case half
covers all of the screws. How can I overcome this?

Also, how do I remove the Fan Tunnel covering the CPU(P2 333, 512K L2, might
nick that as well)?

Thanks,

Neil

Dell docs are found here;