Opinions on Top Card wanted

So what d'ya think of this wedgehead in terms of play?

GRY

A cool game with the lack of bells and whistles notwithstanding, tho i
dont like the star rollover special . nice artwork on bg

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Nice to see a post on this machine. I have had one for about 5 years
now and really like it. Fun & very fast play, especially with the
'hot' flipper coils and midfield pop-bumpers. Can be a challenge to
hit all the lit targets. I think of selling it every now and then
until I go back and play a game. Pretty easy to run up lots of free
games unless you set the score really high.

I'm bias but I highly recommend it.

- Don

Ceegary wrote:
> So what d'ya think of this wedgehead in terms of play?
>
> GRY

"Top Card" is a nice game; kind of simple, but challenging nonetheless.
Everytime I see one, it brings back fond memories of one I used to play
back in the '70's which was converted to award extra balls instead of replays
which were illegal in NYS. I like the way it pauses a bit before it thwacks
when you roll over a special, unlike the instant thwacks you get on most games.
I used to run up massive scores on that one because of the huge amounts of extra
balls you could win once the specials were lit. It was lots of fun and I highly
recommend getting one if you can.
JR

Easily one of the best memories from the 70's. Specials galore!