Who sells Backbox wing nut bolts.

These are the one piece bolt with wing nut attached that secures the backbox
to the
body. Some games have/had either 2 or 4 of these if I remember correctly.
Any other sources
if I needed hundreds of them for better pricing? And what thread were they?

Any leads greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Harry Williamson
My Security Pro
877 767-2337
The Internets Premier Safe and Security SuperStore.
Safes, Key Machines, Keyblanks, Specialty Tools, Door Closers, Hinges, and
EVERYTHING else Security.
www.mysecuritypro.com

I just ordered a few (& I do mean just a few @ 3 bucks a pop) from DMS
Pinballs.

Another hard to find item for Scot to consider......??? :)

alex

We have them in stock MX-5 Bay Area Amusements www.bayareaamusements.com
$2/ea
rick

"Harry Williamson" <hank35@comcast.net> wrote in message
> These are the one piece bolt with wing nut attached that secures the
> backbox to the
> body. Some games have/had either 2 or 4 of these if I remember correctly.
> Any other sources
> if I needed hundreds of them for better pricing? And what thread were
> they?
>
> Any leads greatly appreciated. Thanks.
>
> Harry Williamson
> My Security Pro
> 877 767-2337
> The Internets Premier Safe and Security SuperStore.
> Safes, Key Machines, Keyblanks, Specialty Tools, Door Closers, Hinges, and
> EVERYTHING else Security.
> www.mysecuritypro.com

Thanks guys. I found them.