A NOS PF you don't see FA very often...

>Another rare '81 Bally NOS PF might be appearing >FA soon.....

THAT one is going to be some big $$$....

Kirb

I bet over $2500. Let us see.... Wise move offloading before the
repros come!

Oh but it doesn't have "pinball" in the title, so I'm going to revise
me estimate to $1600.

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

I think that same PF was listed about a month ago & didnt sell,
seller must have lowered his asking price ??

Pin-Del,

Yep, that one's going to go for more than a nice, whole Centaur.

GRY

"Chris Lyon" <ltcmdrobvious@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I bet over $2500. Let us see.... Wise move offloading before the
> repros come!

wise move thats what i say, sorry for the duplicate post, i just posted
it

Repro's are coming so I guess it's going to be bragging rights. "I GOT
AN NOS AND NOT A REPRO"!

I'm going out on a limb and say $2K. There are enough people wanting
one NOW that will pay too much for this. Hey, if Weavers' test fixture
could get $3K, why can't this playfield get 2K?

Maybe I'll bid on it, who knows? I'm bored today and there is food in
the fridge and dog food in the pantry. So the question is: Bad Move
Human?

Mario
Pinthetic

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

I'm still wondering why it didnt sell last time it was Listed ??

My guess on the price will be $1100.00,,, We Shall see !!

Pin-Del,

Oh, I would definately install it. I would not be able to help myself.
Now if we can just get Korn to cough up the details on the Centaur
that was at EXPO.

Mario
Pinthetic

Mario, Do not bid on that. There was a whole Centaur II with a very
nice playfield that did not sell at $700.00. You can use that
playfield after touch up and clear coat. There is no NOS Centaur
playfield worth 1.5K. I have a mint Centaur and probably have about
1.5K in the game, including clear coat and restoration. Bill

I'm thinking around 1.5K Hope someone that needs it to put in thier
game gets it. Not some collector that will never use it.

Todd "GravitaR"

On 13 Jun 2005 15:35:07 -0700, Pinthetic@gmail.com wrote:

>Repro's are coming so I guess it's going to be bragging rights. "I GOT
>AN NOS AND NOT A REPRO"!
>
>I'm going out on a limb and say $2K. There are enough people wanting
>one NOW that will pay too much for this. Hey, if Weavers' test fixture
>could get $3K, why can't this playfield get 2K?
>
>Maybe I'll bid on it, who knows? I'm bored today and there is food in
>the fridge and dog food in the pantry. So the question is: Bad Move
>Human?
>
>Mario
>Pinthetic

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 13 Jun 2005 12:34:48 -0700, "Fathom22" <mwmahaffey@comcast.net>
wrote:

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6186195323
>
>Another rare '81 Bally NOS PF might be appearing FA soon.....

I'll bet that guy is getting bombarded with "what's your buy it now
price" emails. I'll guess 1650 on the final price.