Black screen

When I change to another using and leave Admin active, the screen goes
black and hangs when logging off the second user.
Seems to work fine if Admin is logged off and I log on another user that
way.
Using WinXp Pro & Media Center 2005.
Any ideas out there?

Here you may get some information about that

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817164

Get the hotfix mentioned there.

--
Regards,
Pramit Roy

"bro276wn@yahoo.ca" wrote:

> When I change to another using and leave Admin active, the screen goes
> black and hangs when logging off the second user.
> Seems to work fine if Admin is logged off and I log on another user that
> way.
> Using WinXp Pro & Media Center 2005.
> Any ideas out there?

Tried this also?