Black screen

August 3, 2005 4:52:15 PM

When I change to another using and leave Admin active, the screen goes
black and hangs when logging off the second user.
Seems to work fine if Admin is logged off and I log on another user that
way.
Using WinXp Pro & Media Center 2005.
Any ideas out there?

More about : black screen

Anonymous
August 3, 2005 4:52:16 PM

Here you may get some information about that

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817164

Get the hotfix mentioned there.

--
Regards,
Pramit Roy

"bro276wn@yahoo.ca" wrote:

> When I change to another using and leave Admin active, the screen goes
> black and hangs when logging off the second user.
> Seems to work fine if Admin is logged off and I log on another user that
> way.
> Using WinXp Pro & Media Center 2005.
> Any ideas out there?

Anonymous
August 3, 2005 5:30:15 PM

Pramit Roy wrote:
> Here you may get some information about that
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817164
>
> Get the hotfix mentioned there.

I saw that fix, but it says the problem was corrected with SP2, which I
have...back to the drawing board
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 5:30:16 PM

Tried this also?