AFM switch #62

I get a switch error #62 on my AFM. (Center Ramp Enter) I can't seem
to locate this one. Where is it located exactly? What type of switch
is it?

Thanks for any help....
-Todd

if the switch needs replacing, best to unplug from under the pf and
remove the entire switch assembly.
not a fun one to replace cuz the screws are a pain to get at.

Find the center ramp. It's the clear one behind the big gray flying saucer
almost to the rear of the playfield. Wire gate on the front triggers the
flapper on #62. Check for broken wires, broken diode leads, be sure it is
plugged in under the playfield. Check in switch edge test, it may just need
adjusting. The lane going back there has a diverter in it, be sure that is
working and letting balls go back there. LTG :)

"sweetfancymoses" <pinbot85@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I get a switch error #62 on my AFM. (Center Ramp Enter) I can't seem
> to locate this one. Where is it located exactly? What type of switch
> is it?
>
> Thanks for any help....
> -Todd

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 14:43:48 -0500, "Lloyd Olson"
<ltg@ssbilliards.com> wrote:

>Find the center ramp. It's the clear one behind the big gray flying saucer
>almost to the rear of the playfield. Wire gate on the front triggers the
>flapper on #62. Check for broken wires, broken diode leads, be sure it is
>plugged in under the playfield. Check in switch edge test, it may just need
>adjusting. The lane going back there has a diverter in it, be sure that is
>working and letting balls go back there. LTG :)

That one gets lots of vibration. When mine broke it was obvious what
the problem was. A diode leg had broken off at the solder joint.