Customize the Open dialog box, Look In pane

When you click File, Open, in a Windows program like FrontPage, Word or
Excel, you see 5 icons for My Recent Documents, Desktop, My Documents, My
Computer, and My Network places. Is there a way to customize the Look in pane
and remove or add any locations here? I would like to add the My Webs folder
to this pane. Thanks in advance.

Arlene

Thats an Office feature. On Office 2003, Open Dialog, Select My Webs,
Click Tools, and pick Add to My Places

Arlene wrote:

> When you click File, Open, in a Windows program like FrontPage, Word or
> Excel, you see 5 icons for My Recent Documents, Desktop, My Documents, My
> Computer, and My Network places. Is there a way to customize the Look in pane
> and remove or add any locations here? I would like to add the My Webs folder
> to this pane. Thanks in advance.
>
> Arlene

Thanks, Bob. That did it.

"Bob I" wrote:

> Thats an Office feature. On Office 2003, Open Dialog, Select My Webs,
> Click Tools, and pick Add to My Places
>
> Arlene wrote:
>
> > When you click File, Open, in a Windows program like FrontPage, Word or
> > Excel, you see 5 icons for My Recent Documents, Desktop, My Documents, My
> > Computer, and My Network places. Is there a way to customize the Look in pane
> > and remove or add any locations here? I would like to add the My Webs folder
> > to this pane. Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Arlene

You're welcome.