Can't get Document Image Writer to appear in Printers and ..

When I use the Add Printer Wizard to install the Microsoft Document Image
Writer, it is nowhere to be found. I can't get it to appear in Printers and
Faxes. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I think Office setup will allow it to appear.

bbarkman wrote:

> When I use the Add Printer Wizard to install the Microsoft Document Image
> Writer, it is nowhere to be found. I can't get it to appear in Printers and
> Faxes. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Already tried that. However, I did not uninstall anything. I re-installed
the image writer. I will uninstall it and do a fresh install & see if I get
lucky. Thanks.

"Bob I" wrote:

> I think Office setup will allow it to appear.
>
> bbarkman wrote:
>
> > When I use the Add Printer Wizard to install the Microsoft Document Image
> > Writer, it is nowhere to be found. I can't get it to appear in Printers and
> > Faxes. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I have uninstalled and installed the Image Writer and it still does not
appear in Printers and Faxes. Now what?

"Bob I" wrote:

> I think Office setup will allow it to appear.
>
> bbarkman wrote:
>
> > When I use the Add Printer Wizard to install the Microsoft Document Image
> > Writer, it is nowhere to be found. I can't get it to appear in Printers and
> > Faxes. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Perhaps someone in the Office groups will know. Try asking there, also
add Office version.