New Designer Clothing Line for Pinball Players

I am thinking of introducing a new collection of clothes for the
Pinhead and I wonder if anyone wants to add to the line up. The
collection will be called the "MOOKY DESIGNER COLLECTION" and will
feature of the following clothes and accessories: Worn and stained
SWEAT PANTS that can be worn for a month without washing, GOOD BUDDY
JEANS with knee pads and a zipper on the rear, Dangle type PARROTT
EARING (only one), ORANGE HAIR DYE with Rick James Rejuva Curl to cover
up the grey, 18x36" FOLD UP PORTABLE SIGN that says: "Me Mooky I High
End Collector", 12" high WORK BOOTS that can handle sweat pants being
tucked into them, 2 CYCLE AFTER SHAVE with Team Yamaha logo on the
bottle, TEMPORARY "BAD TO THE BONE" TATTOO'S, Nicotene scented FLEA
COLLARS, MOLLY HATCHET 1981 US TOUR T-SHIRTS (70,s baseball type),
RAIN PROOF DO-RAGS, FLOATING Virginia Slim CIGARETTE BOX, N.I.B. 8
TRACK players with a collection of 70's Mullett Music Hits, Greasy
GLOVES with a padded flipper finger, SOCKS that can be worn for weeks
at a time even in the hottest weather, Yellow colored UNDERWEAR with
brown bulls-eye logo on the rear, and last but not least the old time
tested WATER PROOF MULLETT GEL that is tested in a 175 MPH wind tunnel
and can go for 2 weeks without washing. I think this is a good start
and will try to see if K-MART wants to get in on the deal. I am looking
for any suggestions that will add to this new clothing line or if you
are a flea market vendor please let the group know where the most
trailer rats per capita located.
8 answers Last reply
More about designer clothing line pinball players

    funny, but you are "stereotyping" the older generation.
    most of us younger people have $$ and hence own lots of expensive pins.
    better throw in some suits and ambercrombie stuff into that line if you
    want to get with the times:)

    Yes! Great idea. We will be adding some hot and smelly polyester knock
    offs that can be worn to wakes and weddings, of course they will be
    1980 disco brown that will hide oil change stains. These will also be
    suitable for the oak box dirt nap.

    Just the tops??

    And add some "short-sleeve pajama tops" for those of us who like the
    "regular guy" look.

    Herb Schanke

    "i'm happy-talky-talking tina, here's your extra ball" <who_won@hotmail.com>
    wrote in message
    > funny, but you are "stereotyping" the older generation.
    > most of us younger people have $$ and hence own lots of expensive pins.
    > better throw in some suits and ambercrombie stuff into that line if you
    > want to get with the times:)

    The "REGULAR GUY" look is a copy right of Rodney Dangerfield so we will
    not do this. (I am afraid of the RGP copy right police) We will
    however, carry a full line of sleepwear in the fall that will feature a
    velcro flap trap door on the bottoms because, sheep can hear a zipper
    open at 50 yards away.

    do you plan on backing up into the sheep? Srry, just trying to figure
    out the logistics on how that would be physicly possible....unless you
    put your pajamas on backwards.

    You seem fascinated with this Mooky guy, maybe you 2 should get a room?

    ;)

    -c

    The mental images I'm getting reading these posts are quite bizarre and
    unfit for the vast majority of humanity--but I think I've calmed down
    from my laughing fits now! It helps if you're old enough to have seen
    the movie where the "regular guy" Dangerfield look was all the rage.
    Sure miss ol' Rodney, he was a good one.
    Brian

    RIP Rodney.- he was one of the best who was very underrated.

Video Games