system policy editor

August 3, 2005 5:03:38 PM

I would like to setup some system policy for different users, but in WinXP,
there is no POLEDIT.EXE command.
How can I do it as in W2K server?
Thanx

More about : system policy editor

August 3, 2005 5:12:10 PM

Start > Run > gpedit.msc will open the Group Policy function of the
Microsoft Management Console.

"dh" <a@mail.com> wrote in message
>I would like to setup some system policy for different users, but in WinXP,
>there is no POLEDIT.EXE command.
> How can I do it as in W2K server?
> Thanx

Anonymous
August 3, 2005 5:18:42 PM

I want to set the working environment for a user.
If it were W2K server, I use the poledit interface.
Where can I set the working environment for a specific user in the
gpedit.msc interface?
I cannot find it.
Thanx

!