how to protekt my playfield

kim

I have just waxt and polish my roadkings playfild. it has some wear.,
and I`m not planing on repainting, just protect it from more wear any
ideas?

befoar and after pics at
:http://home.online.no/~flemmel/artimages/roadkings/

hope

On 13 Jun 2005 14:11:28 -0700, flemmel@online.no (kim) wrote:

>I have just waxt and polish my roadkings playfild. it has some wear.,
>and I`m not planing on repainting, just protect it from more wear any
>ideas?

Install new balls and keep them fresh. As balls get scratched up they
are like sandpaper on the playfield.

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

All of the Above & also cut a piece on Maylar to fit the worn spot,,
Keep it waxed & clean & you should be OK ,

Pin-Del,

Take the balls out of the game?

Keeping it clean and waxed should suffice in home use. Make sure the
balls aren't rusty and pitted.

-

http://www.myhomegameroom.com

runner1717 wrote:

> Sell the pin and use the money for spelling lessons?

Let me know when *you* learn to speak norwegian. Then we'll see how good
your spelling is, and *then* you can talk.

kim wrote:

> I have just waxt and polish my roadkings playfild. it has some wear.

About the playfield, I think I would mylar the area if you do not plan
to repaint it. Even with the occasional wax and polish, I think the area
may get bigger over time if you do not do something to stop it.

Serg

kim

"Del" <delmail333@gmail.com> wrote in message news:<1118702108.035422.8390@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>...
> All of the Above & also cut a piece on Maylar to fit the worn spot,,
> Keep it waxed & clean & you should be OK ,
>
> Pin-Del,

I have put mylar in the 3 bigest spots. and replaced the balls. I`m
worry about the wear round every insert. what about mylar over the
intire playfield?

On 13-Jun-2005, Serg <dusty@charm.net> wrote:

> Let me know when *you* learn to speak norwegian. Then we'll see how good
> your spelling is, and *then* you can talk.

Jævla hore rasshøl!

Vess du fan ikke kan oppfør dæ årntli så ska æ stapp høue ditt opp i ræva
di, så kan du sett dær, aleina i mørtna, å prat mannskit me dæ sjøl.