Backup HIgh Scores in MIcrosoft Gold 2001 Edition

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 8, 2004 10:08:06 PM

I have to rebuild the computer of an avid Microsoft Golf Player. The
version is 2001. This player told me he has a bunch of high scores
and records he would rather not loose. Is there a way to
bacup/recreate these scores and restore/recreate the after the total
rebuild of the comptuer? Thank you so much for your help.
~Kirk
Anonymous
June 9, 2004 1:33:26 AM

Hi Kirk,

This article specifies the name of the last saved game file:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;273604
it's probably a safe bet that the other save games will be nearby. :-)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

!