Backup HIgh Scores in MIcrosoft Gold 2001 Edition

I have to rebuild the computer of an avid Microsoft Golf Player. The
version is 2001. This player told me he has a bunch of high scores
and records he would rather not loose. Is there a way to
bacup/recreate these scores and restore/recreate the after the total
rebuild of the comptuer? Thank you so much for your help.
~Kirk
1 answer Last reply
More about backup high scores microsoft gold 2001 edition
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.discussion (More info?)

    Hi Kirk,

    This article specifies the name of the last saved game file:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;273604
    it's probably a safe bet that the other save games will be nearby. :-)

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "Kirk" <kirkstruik@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:35b4a5b0.0406081708.172e84ca@posting.google.com...
    |I have to rebuild the computer of an avid Microsoft Golf Player. The
    | version is 2001. This player told me he has a bunch of high scores
    | and records he would rather not loose. Is there a way to
    | bacup/recreate these scores and restore/recreate the after the total
    | rebuild of the comptuer? Thank you so much for your help.
    | ~Kirk

Rebuild Backup Microsoft Video Games