Finding Deleted mail once it's deleted from the "deleted I..

How do I pull up deleted emails once they have been deleted from the "Deleted
Items" folder?
Thank You for any help!

Look at these tools. You *may* be able to retreive them if you haven't
compacted.

DBXtract:
http://www.oehelp.com/DBXtract/Default.aspx

DBXpress: {much faster for large files}
http://www.oehelp.com/DBXpress/Default.aspx

Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - (IE/OE)
~IB-CA~

"Celia" <Celia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I pull up deleted emails once they have been deleted from the
> "Deleted
> Items" folder?
> Thank You for any help!

you don't

"Celia" <Celia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I pull up deleted emails once they have been deleted from the
> "Deleted
> Items" folder?
> Thank You for any help!

This may be a moot point now, but in the future when you delete something or
empty your Recycle Bin and want to recover something from it... Stop using
the computer now. Your recovery chances are better if the file has not been
overwritten.

This is free.

Restoration Version 2.5.14 Author: Brian Kato
http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/RESTORATION.html

Description
[[Restore files which are deleted from the recycle bin or deleted while
holding down the Shift key by mistake. Conversely, this program has another
function that makes it almost impossible to restore all deleted files. You
can use it after deletion of confidential documents, embarrassing files and
so on.]]

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes