FS: Black Knight $600 COW in MD

Decent cabinet, playfield dirty but not worn, useable backglass but
there is flaking, complete but not working. Open this Saturday 11 to 4
at www.coinopwarehouse.com in Hagerstown, Maryland. Email
lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com if interested. Thanks! Lloyd

Yeah and I bet you wont ship it either. Even If I were to get NAVL to
pick it up?

NAVL is at my place almost every week, and I ship a lot of machine via
Overnite Trucking on a regular basis. I have a 40 ft container of
machines going to Germany next week as well via Dachser Transport.
Happy to ship - just won't use the forklift rodeo known as Forward Air!
Lloyd

lscott

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2005

Coinopwarehouse wrote:
> NAVL is at my place almost every week, and I ship a lot of machine via
> Overnite Trucking on a regular basis. I have a 40 ft container of
> machines going to Germany next week as well via Dachser Transport.

And so, the circle is complete... once again, pinball machines are
*exports* :)

On Tue, 14 Jun, lscott@dlptech.com wrote:
> Coinopwarehouse wrote:
>> NAVL is at my place almost every week, and I ship a lot of machine via
>> Overnite Trucking on a regular basis. I have a 40 ft container of
>> machines going to Germany next week as well via Dachser Transport.
>
> And so, the circle is complete... once again, pinball machines are
> *exports* :)

Who said the container was full of pinball machines?

--Donnie

TRENDING THREADS