Atlantic Beach, NC - Any Place to Play Pins??

I'll be down in Atlantic Beach for 2 weeks and wondering if anyone knew
of any places left to play pins in the area? I've seen at least one
pin seller on eBay out of Atlantic Beach. I grew up down in that area
and recall the mid 60's when there were more pins, bowlers, and ball
bats than I could play in an entire weekend. Those days are gone
forever, I'd just settle for a pier with at least one newer pin! Any
help for the Atlantic Beach, Emerald Isle, Morehead City area would be
appreciated!

- Don
2 answers Last reply
More about atlantic beach place play pins

    Thanks JB,

    If I remember I think Garden City is a bit south, closer into South
    Carolina (North of Myrtle Beach) I'll be about 1 1/2 hr north. Garden
    City has a nice Fishing pier which may be the area you are recalling.
    In Atlantic Beach in the 60's there was a pavilion on the "circle" that
    was FULL of pins, pitch & bats and shuffle bowlers...it was a dream
    come true for me as a kid. I haven't been back since about '75. I'm
    looking forward to it but not expecting to find any arcades left. I'd
    love to be suprised though!

    - Don

Games Video Games