WTB Williams Pinball metal coin bucket

Looking to buy a Williams METAL coin bucket. It has to be the
kind of coin bucket with the HANDLE on it. This kind of bucket was used
in the Williams Defender arcade game and I believe their Pinball
machines to. Please E-mail me with price and info.

Thanx again,

Ren,

I believe I have the coin box you are looking for. $20. plus shipping.

The one he is looking for would have come out of a Black Knight,
Pharaoh, Solar Fire type of Pinball. Just for a point of reference. I
thought I had a spare but did not.