I got my Monster Bash

First off I must thank Chris H for the lead......... it turned out to be
ALOT nicer than I even expected.........the seller said it was very
dirty........ well it sat in his shop for a couple weeks waiting for the
shipper and it looks like it has had a shop job done (not a great one but a
free one). Every switch appears to be working .... very nice DMD........ and
the cabinet is very nice (except the wrinkles in the stickers and the bad
cover up used) This game was priced right and it included new decals (YEAH
BABY) Very fun game....... gonna put in my cliffy protector in within next
couple of days.... and enjoy it...... somewhere done the road I may send off
the playfield to Chris H (there is drac trac wear and outhole wear) but not
extreme........

--
Steve Herman
"T"wilight "Z"one, "S"hadow, & "M"onster "B"ash (finally here)

Glad for you Steve. Now you will need to drag it down South for the
Pinball Expo in December.

Charlie L.

Hi Steve - just wanted to chime in a big "congrats!" as I've been
following your threads seeking and anticipating this arrival. Great
choice of a title.

TRENDING THREADS