Classic arcades website gone already?

Last response: in Video Games
June 14, 2005 5:21:37 AM

Just went to check out the diner decals and got a "website closed"
message. Same result for everyone else?

That was fast.

Grrr....
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 5:21:38 AM

Me too :-(

"Vic Ireland" <vicNOS*P*A*Mireland@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> Just went to check out the diner decals and got a "website closed"
> message. Same result for everyone else?
>
> That was fast.
>
> Grrr....

Anonymous
June 14, 2005 5:21:38 AM

Jeff is probally on a dinner break. ;-)
June 14, 2005 5:21:38 AM

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 01:21:37 GMT, Vic Ireland
<vicNOS*P*A*Mireland@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Just went to check out the diner decals and got a "website closed"
>message. Same result for everyone else?
>
>That was fast.
>
>Grrr....

I was in the middle of downloading a video when it went bye-bye.
Hopefully it's just a glitch, but I suspect not.
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 5:21:38 AM

Yes, I see the same thing.

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 5:21:38 AM

Just received some product from Jeff today. Hopefully it's not the
last.
Terry.
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 5:21:39 AM

The Hands on History video is the only thing on there now.

"MY GIFT TO YOU!"

John!

SilverUnicorn wrote:
> Me too :-(
>

> "Vic Ireland" <vicNOS*P*A*Mireland@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>
>>Just went to check out the diner decals and got a "website closed"
>>message. Same result for everyone else?
>>
>>That was fast.
>>
>>Grrr....

Anonymous
June 14, 2005 6:39:54 AM

If you take off the /pinball directory in the url, you get the
"bye-bye" message. Don't think it's a glitch.

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:44:03 -0700, Kenbo <Kenbo@NOqsolvJUNKMAIL.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 01:21:37 GMT, Vic Ireland
><vicNOS*P*A*Mireland@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>>Just went to check out the diner decals and got a "website closed"
>>message. Same result for everyone else?
>>
>>That was fast.
>>
>>Grrr....
>
>I was in the middle of downloading a video when it went bye-bye.
>Hopefully it's just a glitch, but I suspect not.
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 6:48:40 AM

GA Pinhead wrote:
> The Hands on History video is the only thing on there now.
>
> "MY GIFT TO YOU!"
>
> John!
>
> SilverUnicorn wrote:
>
>> Me too :-(
>>

>> "Vic Ireland" <vicNOS*P*A*Mireland@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> Just went to check out the diner decals and got a "website closed"
>>> message. Same result for everyone else?
>>>
>>> That was fast.
>>>
>>> Grrr....

Thats a nice "gift". A stolen video that was available for free.

I'm sure all of the people downloading the video file will be happy to have thier Ip addresses
logged in his ISP's logs so that they can all be subpoeanaed later. No thanks.
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 6:48:41 AM

Just reporting the news.

And not on my dialup connection... I've seen it already anyway.

John!

dinsdale wrote:
> Thats a nice "gift". A stolen video that was available for free.
>
> I'm sure all of the people downloading the video file will be happy to
> have thier Ip addresses logged in his ISP's logs so that they can all be
> subpoeanaed later. No thanks.
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 3:46:09 AM

Looks like its up and running agian?

At least from my viewpoint.

<pinballlife@speakeasy.net> wrote in message
> Just received some product from Jeff today. Hopefully it's not the
> last.
> Terry.

Anonymous
June 15, 2005 5:44:51 AM

>Looks like its up and running agian?

But with a reduced stock list... :-(

Keith
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 3:05:57 PM

Ay oop! Thanks lad... Oi be from Yorkshire in the North o' England....
Eeeeh ba gum!!
June 15, 2005 5:17:43 PM

On 15 Jun 2005 01:44:51 -0700, "Yorkshire Pudding"
<tastyhuman@earthling.net> wrote:

>But with a reduced stock list... :-(
>
>Keith

Yorkshire Pudding? Great handle! :-)
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 5:53:13 PM

My mother was born in Leeds and though I grew up in South Africa I had my
fair share of Yorkshire Pudding.

GRY

"Yorkshire Pudding" <tastyhuman@earthling.net> wrote in message
> Ay oop! Thanks lad... Oi be from Yorkshire in the North o' England....
> Eeeeh ba gum!!

Anonymous
June 16, 2005 5:31:31 AM

Me mum's from Goldsboro! yummmmmm Yorkshires.....
My daughters always after grandma to make roast beef and yorkshires...
better go before I drool on the keyboard!
/Tim

!