Classic arcades website gone already?

Just went to check out the diner decals and got a "website closed"
message. Same result for everyone else?

That was fast.

Grrr....
15 answers Last reply
More about classic arcades website already

    Me too :-(

    "Vic Ireland" <vicNOS*P*A*Mireland@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    > Just went to check out the diner decals and got a "website closed"
    > message. Same result for everyone else?
    >
    > That was fast.
    >
    > Grrr....

    Jeff is probally on a dinner break. ;-)

    On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 01:21:37 GMT, Vic Ireland
    <vicNOS*P*A*Mireland@mindspring.com> wrote:

    >Just went to check out the diner decals and got a "website closed"
    >message. Same result for everyone else?
    >
    >That was fast.
    >
    >Grrr....

    I was in the middle of downloading a video when it went bye-bye.
    Hopefully it's just a glitch, but I suspect not.

    Yes, I see the same thing.

    --
    Ken In Texas
    http://www.pinballrebel.com

    "Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
    If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
    If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

    Just received some product from Jeff today. Hopefully it's not the
    last.
    Terry.

    The Hands on History video is the only thing on there now.

    "MY GIFT TO YOU!"

    John!

    SilverUnicorn wrote:
    > Me too :-(
    >

    > "Vic Ireland" <vicNOS*P*A*Mireland@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Just went to check out the diner decals and got a "website closed"
    >>message. Same result for everyone else?
    >>
    >>That was fast.
    >>
    >>Grrr....

    If you take off the /pinball directory in the url, you get the
    "bye-bye" message. Don't think it's a glitch.

    GA Pinhead wrote:
    > The Hands on History video is the only thing on there now.
    >
    > "MY GIFT TO YOU!"
    >
    > John!
    >
    > SilverUnicorn wrote:
    >
    >> Me too :-(
    >>

    >> "Vic Ireland" <vicNOS*P*A*Mireland@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Just went to check out the diner decals and got a "website closed"
    >>> message. Same result for everyone else?
    >>>
    >>> That was fast.
    >>>
    >>> Grrr....

    Thats a nice "gift". A stolen video that was available for free.

    I'm sure all of the people downloading the video file will be happy to have thier Ip addresses
    logged in his ISP's logs so that they can all be subpoeanaed later. No thanks.

    Just reporting the news.

    And not on my dialup connection... I've seen it already anyway.

    John!

    dinsdale wrote:
    > Thats a nice "gift". A stolen video that was available for free.
    >
    > I'm sure all of the people downloading the video file will be happy to
    > have thier Ip addresses logged in his ISP's logs so that they can all be
    > subpoeanaed later. No thanks.

    Looks like its up and running agian?

    At least from my viewpoint.

    <pinballlife@speakeasy.net> wrote in message
    > Just received some product from Jeff today. Hopefully it's not the
    > last.
    > Terry.

    >Looks like its up and running agian?

    But with a reduced stock list... :-(

    Keith

    Ay oop! Thanks lad... Oi be from Yorkshire in the North o' England....
    Eeeeh ba gum!!

    On 15 Jun 2005 01:44:51 -0700, "Yorkshire Pudding"
    <tastyhuman@earthling.net> wrote:

    >But with a reduced stock list... :-(
    >
    >Keith

    Yorkshire Pudding? Great handle! :-)

    My mother was born in Leeds and though I grew up in South Africa I had my
    fair share of Yorkshire Pudding.

    GRY

    "Yorkshire Pudding" <tastyhuman@earthling.net> wrote in message
    > Ay oop! Thanks lad... Oi be from Yorkshire in the North o' England....
    > Eeeeh ba gum!!

    Me mum's from Goldsboro! yummmmmm Yorkshires.....
    My daughters always after grandma to make roast beef and yorkshires...
    better go before I drool on the keyboard!
    /Tim

    Yorkshire Pudding wrote:
    > Ay oop! Thanks lad... Oi be from Yorkshire in the North o' England....
    > Eeeeh ba gum!!

Games Classic Video Games