Tech: Haunted House MPU J6 pinout

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hello,
I have a Haunted House where someone soldered the wires directly to the MPU
board for connector J6. Unfortunately, some of the wires have broken off
and I'm not sure where a couple of them go. I looked in the manual and
found most of the connector is dedicated to the strobe function, but there
are about 2 or 3 wires that I am unable to determine their proper position.
I checked Marvin's site, but I didn't see a wire color code associated with
the connector. Does anyone have a pinout with the wire color codes for the
J6 connector on the Gottlieb Sys80 MPU?
Thanks,
Eric

Starting at connector pin #1
1.White/black/yellow
2.White/brown/yellow
3.White/red/yellow
4.White/orange/yellow
5.White/yellow
6.White/yellow/green
7.White/yellow/blue
8.Not used
9.White
10.White/blue/black
11.White/blue/brown
12.White/blue/red
13.White/orange/blue
14.White/yellow/blue
15.White/green/blue
16.White/blue
17.White/purple/blue
18.White/grey/blue
19. Not Used.
Hope this helps you out.
Gary(generalgman)

"Eric" <estrangeway@NOcharter.SPAMMERSnet> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I have a Haunted House where someone soldered the wires directly to the
MPU
> board for connector J6. Unfortunately, some of the wires have broken off
> and I'm not sure where a couple of them go. I looked in the manual and
> found most of the connector is dedicated to the strobe function, but there
> are about 2 or 3 wires that I am unable to determine their proper
position.
> I checked Marvin's site, but I didn't see a wire color code associated
with
> the connector. Does anyone have a pinout with the wire color codes for
the
> J6 connector on the Gottlieb Sys80 MPU?
> Thanks,
> Eric

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Gary,
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a ton!
Eric