XP prints blanks

a b α HP
August 4, 2005 12:05:36 AM

Hello,have an HP 6110 that works fine .suddenly am not able to print from pc
..the spool moves but prints nothing .hp says it is xp problems.uninstalled
hp and reinstalled but no help.have xp prof. one printer and usb wire is
fine .any input would be nice.thanks

More about : prints blanks

Anonymous
a b α HP
August 4, 2005 6:05:43 PM

What did HP say when you contacted them for support....

"Morlo" <morrlo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:o mlxjFKmFHA.3288@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Hello,have an HP 6110 that works fine .suddenly am not able to print from
> pc .the spool moves but prints nothing .hp says it is xp
> problems.uninstalled hp and reinstalled but no help.have xp prof. one
> printer and usb wire is fine .any input would be nice.thanks

Anonymous
a b α HP
August 4, 2005 6:05:44 PM

Hi ,a gentleman from overseas who had a difficult accent to understand said
it is the pc.and he pushing me to accept a per incident charge .i just
simply wasn't intersted not with his level of knowledge

"Paul W" <wf1000xg@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What did HP say when you contacted them for support....
>
> "Morlo" <morrlo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:o mlxjFKmFHA.3288@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>> Hello,have an HP 6110 that works fine .suddenly am not able to print from
>> pc .the spool moves but prints nothing .hp says it is xp
>> problems.uninstalled hp and reinstalled but no help.have xp prof. one
>> printer and usb wire is fine .any input would be nice.thanks

Anonymous
a b α HP
August 4, 2005 6:05:45 PM

Look in the printer documentation for a "self test" function. Try it. If
that works properly, then go to Printers and Faxes an run a test page
from Printer Properties.

!