WTB gold legs and lockbar

I'd like to get the gold/brass legs and lockdown bar for my TOM. Gold
rails would be nice too. Who has good prices on these or on hand? TOM
with the gold looks nice :) please email me if you have them or know
the best place to get them ...email me at nwojedi at hotmail dot com.

Mad Amusements for the legs. Side rails and lockdown bar might be
difficult to source. You could get your originals gold plated or I
believe that some people have been happy with the results of powder
coating.

Dave

It's currently difficult to find a *set* of gold
Legs/Bolts/Side Rails/Lockdown bar. I've recently tried Mountain
Coin/Dunis/PBR/Competitive products and a few others with no success.
If you purchase pieces separately, they often do not match. I would
check with Wayne to see if they are making these (although shipping may
be prohibitive) and/or get a quote from you local shop for gold powder
coating a standard set. Also, don't forget the shooter plate. Good
Luck.

I've got a set (lockdown, legs, levelers, bolts, rails) that are the HIGH
polished brass (think TAFG) that I *was* going to dress my MM out with but I
changed my mind. These are super nice, not the cheap spray paint looking
things out there. $850 shipped will get 'em to you in the USA.

Mike

Found the brass rails recently on ebay from seller 'parts_parts'.
Duke of Pinball had some brass stuff up for auction recently as
well....shooter plates, etc)

alex

TRENDING THREADS